Tuesday 11 January 2011

N.Y.C lipstick!

Out of all the lipsticks I have including the oh so fab MAC brand, I feel that this shade of pink N.Y.C lipstick is the BEST i've ever encountered so far! Im now onto my second N.Y.C lipstick.. of the same colour!
People say things like "Pink and red lipstick is not for everyone".. yep, but if you find the right shade then im sure there'll be a pink or red to suit you. 
Anyway each to their own.. if you like you like and if you dont like you dont like!


And may I just add after I bought this N.Y.C lipstick the first time and it ran out, I couldn't find it in any of the superdrug stores, (which is where I purchased it from) it took me forever to find it when I finally did get it again.

Brand: N.Y.C
Colour: Snowcone
Available: Superdrugs
Price: £1.99

It's a shame I think I threw away my first Snowcone N.Y.C lippy but the packaging was different, it was in a clear and metallic silver packaging. So this one is the new design and packaging which I really like and prefer.
 

Sorry about the image being dim, but I had to take it  like that in order for you to see the name and number a bit better and I stress a bit better.

I did a colour swatch of the N.Y.C Snowcone for you to see how it comes out..

You can definately tell that they've improved the lipstick, because it has more of a shimmer than the previous snowcone and has more moisture than before. Which is great because your lips get your desired colour aswell as moisture so you dont need to use a base or top coat of vaseline or lipgloss really.. well I dont anyway.
I dont think that this shade of lipstick is too obvious, it blends well, lasts fairly long once applied and is a great buy for its price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...