Tuesday 11 January 2011

MAC dazzleglass!

I recently went to the MAC store and purchased a different shade of MAC dazzleglass which i've never tried before and I quite like it.
Normal MAC packaging
Rags To Riches
This lipgloss is pretty much the same on as it looks inside the lipgloss bottle. When you wear it really draws attention to your lips as its shimmery and sparkly due to the glitter it contains! Its long lasting when you wear it which is great, you dont have to keep re-applying but the only thing I don't like is the fact that it's really, really sticky on your lips.

I love the colour though.

This is another MAC dazzleglass colour that I have.. I've had 2 of this lipgloss so far I like totally love the way it looks and feels on. Although I think they may have discontinued this shade as I can no longer find it in stores [insert sad face smiley]

Almost finished dazzleglass
Rue D' Rouge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...