Tuesday 11 January 2011

DRAKE!


Ok so I went to the Drake and JCole concert yesterday at HMV Hammersmith Apollo and it was AMAZE! I feel like telling you the story from the beginning to the end of that day, you'll be in stitches if you hear the "mission impossible"/ "007" manuvers my sister and I had to do to get to the front of the queue for the love of Drake *giggles* we were at the front in the concert so it was all good.. Anyway!
Drake defo lives up to the meaning of his name D.O R.IGHT A.ND K.ILL E.VERYTHING! If you're a Drake fan and you didn't make it to the show then I can tell you first hand you would have loved it, he didn't disappoint! He performed all the hits which had the crowd going from the beginning to the end and even made cheeky comments through out the show, which were quite funny! My back ache, sore throat, tired feet, freezing body and a lil sweated hair was well worth it! =)
The concert overall was a 10/10.



        "I just hope that you miss me a lil when im gone" - Drake

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...