Wednesday 12 January 2011

My Natural Look!


Now I don't wear that much make up, but the little that I do wear is what creates my more or less everyday "natural" look. When I go out this is the look that I pretty much always wear, unless im deliberately going for a different look i'll use other colours.. i've taken a few shots to help you get an view of this quick and simple look that literally takes me all of 5 minutes to do!
This look is good for anyone who doesnt like to wear too much makeup or too much bright colours or even if your in a rush/ on the go as it doesn't require too much detail. =)

Clear face

Step 1 - Apply eyeliner along eyelid

Step 2 - Dab gold shadow on inner corner of eye an run along a few cm into eyelid add brown on outer corner and blend into eye lid



Voila

Voila


Finshed look




What I used.. sorry pic wont rotate



P.s I'm wearing lipstick the N.Y.C Snowcone lipstick I blogged about before.. not too obvious is it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...