Saturday 22 January 2011

Must Tastes & Loves!

Ok so I just want to let you all know that M&S do the best desserts/biscuits.. agree with me people!
If you're a real cheesecake lover then you Need to try out their chill cabinet section of cheesecakes, i'm actually in love with their strawberry cheesecake! I also have to tell you about their M&S white chocolate chunk cookies mmm taste so amazing I eat them all by myself [insert greedy smiley face]. We all know that M&S is a bit pricey but for quality it has to be.

The last image is of the mango and passionfruit smoothie from the drugstore Boots this drink tastes like heaven in a bottle, a great way to add some 5 a day to your diet! Buy the smoothie and let it speak for itself!

Yummy cheesecake




Amazing smoothy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...