Wednesday 16 February 2011

Review: Nivea - pearl & shine

Even though this lip balm has been out for ages, I just wanted to do a quick review as they've put out a new and improved version and because I love it! Also this will be good for anyone who is looking for a good lip balm to use.


Just wanted to quickly say that I absolutely love Nivea's pearl & shine lip balm/chapstick which ever you want to call it. This is what i've been using for many years and since then this is the only type of lip balm that I use. Nivea have recently improved the formula for the lip balm and re-designed the lip balm exterior.
The texture of the new and improved Nivea pearl & shine is now more smoother on the lips, it also has a more of a glossy and shiny look than the previous one did. There's more colour to the lip balm a nice pinkish colour, so if you're not a fan of lipstick and lipglosses then I would definitely recommend this lip balm for you.
When I wear this lip balm I might sometimes add lipgloss over it to make it even more glossy for me, but thats just what I do.


As i've said this is the only lip balm stick that I use, it's long lasting once applied, it makes your lips feel smoothe and soft and it gives your lips that extra pinkish gloss and shine. I'd definitely suggest this as a perfect drugstore lip balm/chapstick to try out.




The first swatch at the top of my hand is Nivea pearl & shine =)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...