Tuesday 1 March 2011

Rings, Rings, Rings!


This is a photo that Angela posted up on twitter like 2weeks ago.. and I had to blog it because i'm a big fan of big statement rings and i'm just loving the 2 statement rings that she's rocking! Not only that but I just love the simplicity of her makeup, lipgloss and mint green nails (I wonder what brand she used). Her feathered ensemble looks pretty cool aswell!
 


 Teyana Taylor posted this pic up on twitter some time last year.. DOPE pic! 

I love her hair colour, her nail colour, her costume jewellery and most importantly her big, bold and sparkling statement rings.




These are two of my favourite big and bold statement/costume rings, not new but very much still enjoyable to wear and they're both from Miss Selfridge. 
P.s I don't know if it's only me that does this, but when I wear a ring that has a predominent colour on it, my nails have to match! It just makes the look all that much better! But if its a normal gold ring or something like that i'll weaqr it with any nail colour =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...