Monday 7 March 2011

Couple New Buys!

I had a list of things that I wanted to buy and unfortunately I could only get some of the things I had listed because not all the things that I wanted were in stock, so i'll have to go back to get the rest of what I want. What I really wanted was to try out was the new MUA (Makeup Academy) brand, this is because their whole range is priced at the standard charge of £1! That includes their blush, eyeshadows, nail varnish, liquid eyeliners and bronzers etc. I know thats a real special deal right?!
The NYC nail varnishes are on sale for 99p so I of all the colours that were left I just grabbed an orange and black for the sake of sales sake! I've never used a bronzer before so I'm gonna give it a go and see how it works out, I really hope that even though MUA products are £1 they are still of good quality. (I'll probably post up a pic of me wearing all these products soon).. Other than that I suggest you get down to superdrugs and check out what they've got going on.

 
Collection 2000 'Shimmering glow'
MUA 'Liquid eyeliner'
MUA 'Matt shadow 17'
MUA 'Lipgloss'
NYC 'Long wearing nail varnish'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...