Thursday 17 February 2011

Review: Beauty uk

Without flash
I recently purchased a new eye shadow as I've been looking for a new one for awhile now, I normally use Collection 2000 but they no longer had the eye shadow set that I've been using. So I decided to look for and try a new brand of eye shadow, I knew I wanted one that was not too heavy on the skin, one that doesnt stain too much or is hard to remove and one that is skin friendly. After looking at all the brands I ended up purchasing an eye shadow set from the brand Beauty uk and I must say from wearing it the other day, for me it was a rather pleasant wear. Its not heavy on the skin, it doesnt stain, its not hard to remove and for me it was skin friendly, which is great. The only thing that I wasn't too keen on was the glitter in the eye shadow, simply for the fact that it gets everywhere on your face.. annoyingly. If you're into abit of glitter then you'll love it but other than that its a very good buy, the packaging is a nice clear case at the front giving you a good show of the eye shadows inside aswell as the small rectangle mirror at the bottom and the little eye shadow applicator that can also be seen. You can fit this eye shadow set in your handbag, the colours are fun and vibrant and it's an enjoyable wear!
I'll put up a picture of me wearing the eyeshadow soon!


Brand: Beauty UK eyeshadow collection
Price: £3.99
Store: Superdrug's
With flash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...