Friday 11 February 2011

Review: Herbal Essence Split Ends Protection Shampoo and Conditioner

I recently decided to switch up my shampoo and conditioner after watching a few youtube videos and I decided to choose Herbal Essence after hearing a few good things about some of their other products. So Herbal Essence have a few shampoos and conditioner sets that each have different aims for the hair. There's one set that focus' on maintaining length, there's another one that focus' on I think dry scalp and then there's the one that I purchased which focus' on preventing the hair from getting split ends.

I've used both the Herbal Essence split ends protection shampoo and split ends protection conditioner once now and I must say it really did impress me. The shampoo once applied and worked into hair lathers up well, you don't have to put an awful lot of shampoo in your hair for it to lather up and on top of that it smells amazing! As for the conditioner, this too is also great again you don't need to apply a lot for it to cover and saturate the entire head, it smells amazing too after rinsing out the conditioner I found that it leaves your hair feeling really silky smooth. Almost as if each strand of your hair has been left with a coating of protection. So as i've said that was my first time using the Herbal Essence range to wash and condition my hair with so i'll see how it goes for me, but I might just add don't just wash and condition your hair thinking thats all you need to do to prevent split ends. You also need to maintain your hair by doing all the other important stuff like trimming your ends every so often as that's very important too.


Just to finish up I want to comment on the packaging/bottles, which I think look really cool and enjoyuably different. From the design of the bottles it basically shows you that you can't have the shampoo without the conditioner because the come as a pair! So if you're looking for a new shampoo and conditioner set I would definitely say check out the Herbal Essence range, it's a nice price I paid less than £5 for both items together which is pretty good if you think about it. You can find the Herbal Essence range in your favourite supermarkets and drugstores such as Superdrugs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...