Tuesday 9 August 2011

Just A Simple Review


I know Simple products have beem put for a long while now, but I had previously never bothered to try for myself any or see how it works. The other week it was on a special offer in one of the supermarkets so I decided I'd take advantage of that and buy to of their Simple products out of their whole range. So I bought the shower gel and the face wash gel and I must say they have served me pretty well.
They're both clear liquid gel solutions and are specially for people with sensitive skin, there's no colouring or scents to these products. And what I found with the facial wash is that you literally only need a small pea sized amount to wash your face with because the gel will solution will cover your entire face. You really don't need much for your face. Even though the simple shower gel looks as though it doesn't lather up once on your skin it actually does. I found the simple range leaves your skin feeling ultra fresh and refreshed, it's not harsh to the skin and it doesn't irritate (well for me it didn't). If you're looking to try out a new range for when you're having your shower and you don't like scented soaps etc I would definitely suggest the simple range. You can find it in any drugstore or big supermarkets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...